Is the format, time and place which we would like to be in.
Is the Roadmap which will lead the project to achieve this vision.
The next step is to determine the strategy required for each of these Missions, the required strategy is a strategic plan, and each strategy required identifying a group of objectives with some specific time programs to reach them
(Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks)
- Strengths in order to achieve the maximum benefit from it.
- Weakness to developprograms and plans for its development and improvement.
- opportunities in order to make best use of it.
- Risks and potential threats which you must be known to develop alternative programs Risks and potential threats (Threats), which you must know to develop
alternative programs it.
- Product strategy
• Design trademark
• Design packages
- Pricing Strategy
- Study of pricing affecting factors
• impact of competition factor
• impact of the cost factor
- Set up the suitable price which gives the ability to
profiting and continuing
- Set up types of discount which will be given to the distributors
- Distribution strategy
- Identify areas that will be relying on both direct and indirect
distribution. Identify areas of the overall and selective distribution
- Promotion strategy
- Advertising goals of advertising campaign and its achieving strategy
- What is the proper way to spread the advertising message